|We're partially back up
|Discuss This [3 comments so far] View Comments
|Sunday morning I decided to do some much needed server maintenance. I started with some basic patching and OS updates which went slowly but worked, but when I upgraded PHP the server stopped processing scripts. Although I have spent quite a number of hours on trying to fix it, I'm not exactly sure what did it.
I screwed up some other site features (like the web-based email interface) but think I have most of them fixed.
The site seems to sometimes periodically stop responding. If you notice problems accessing the site or any bugs, please let me know. Specifically, please tell me the page you were on, the problem (exact error message if possible) and the time you experienced the problem.
We're partially back up