|[Ben]:||Little Brother is a little bit of a hero ||Discuss This [6 comments so far] View Comments|
|Congratulations to Jon for saving my parents house from burning down.|
My parents have been having their floors refinished and were waiting to apply another coat. When not being used, the equipment they were using was stored in the garage. Apparently orbital floor sanders can spontaneously combust given the right circumstances.
The fire had begun to spread to wood and the paper of concrete sacks by the time Jon smelled smoke. He dragged the floor sander out, ripped the fire's head off and peed down its throat.*
* Note: he may not have actually used urine to extinguish the fire.
Little Brother is a little bit of a hero